Friday, February 26, 2010

mini weekend trip

my first week of work is over.
it included loads of sitting around and people lecturing about how wonderful it is to work for this institution. they kind of brainwashed me and i am actually starting getting excited about work. four days of handouts, information, and computer training.
friday is the day off and my next two weeks look like MTTH and MTW...
whoo hoo weekends are totally belonging to me.
this weekend i am off to spend some time in our national's capital.
friday hopefully playing with some beloved friends.
and then saturday i give to myself as i venture out on my own to see the museums and ride the subways.

one more thing i am committing to myself is to not limit myself to explorations because i have no one else to do it with. who cares if i am by myself hehehe...
i should just go for it...
this also made me think about doing one social experiment, that i will perform and write about.

more to come later.

have a lovely weekend folks, stay warm, and do one creative thing a day.


No comments: