Monday, January 25, 2010

New Writing Project...

My fingers are itching to write, to type, and in a sense to express an explosion of feelings and emotions and thoughts and experiences. Maybe it is the transitions period that i am slowing being eased into...eased into at an incredibly quick rate. It is like suddenly my mind and my heart is opened to things and senses other than nursing school. i am really living out a new chapter of my life and it scares me at the same time it makes me feel more alive than i have in a long time.

life is in front me and the possibilities are endless and there are new adventures for me to explore. therefore changes must be implemented and my thought process have to go beyond what i have clung to in the past 4-5 years of my life. and i have decided that even if there might not be others willing to go on my journey me, it's okay.
the changes include things i have always wanted to do... and to DO them with no excuses!
the very first of them being a blogger. i want to be a blogger once again. i had the glory days in xanga and then it died down once the audience became too big for me. too big that i had to be precise about what i wrote and expressed.

so blogging.

the second thing i am determined to do is to learn to play the guitar. i have one getty dusty in my room i can't even tell if it needs tuning. i am musically challenged and have a voice of my teenage boy going through puberty. but i want to be a girl who can strum the guitar with gusto, out of pure enjoyment.

so guitaring.

the third thing is to explore my surrounding neighborhoods. i have realized now more than ever that i love locality, i love communities, i love little quaint shops and resturants that only the natives know about, i want to discover secrets. i especially want to find b&b, which are loves of my life. i want to fall in love with where i live, and not be impatient to get out of here.

so exploring.

the list can go on and on. but for now these are the most practical ones i know that i can handle for now.

that is all i have to say for now.
and in regards to blogging and my title...

i am going to experiment with different writing ideas and approaches. because for writing i need some sort of inspiration/a kickstart to get me going.
so for this first experiment i am going to try doing the ABC's of my life. Going down the alphabet and writing about one thing starting with that letter could be a great start to my blogging journey.
sorry this post was all over the place and random and not cohesive at all.
i had word vomit and my fingers couldn't stop typing.

so here goes everything. please keep me in check if my posts begin lagging.


No comments: