Wednesday, October 10, 2007

i miss...
i miss certain words. i happen to really enjoy words.

i like saying words, and there are some words that are like honey rolling off my tongue. words like: lush, voluptuous, picante, magenta....

now new words like: acetaminophen, tetracycline, pluripothen... filter through my mind.

these words are in my vocabulary now...as well as words like memorize...documentation...evidence based practice....

i miss words...words like: reflect upon...describe...english...literature...legend of...

argh... it's raining again, hence my emo mandy reveals herself.

i ate today and cooked.

i like cooking....and one day i am going to have an amazing kitchen with stainless steel appliances...double ovens... and a walk in pantry. i promise myself that i will have every spice in the world on hand, and enough whole wheat pasta and tomotoes on hand to feed an army, and loads and loads of funfetti for the kids....(and me).

bye.

No comments: