Wednesday, October 17, 2007

stuck in a class that i didn't mean to get stuck in

to go to class or to not....
that is the question. i am stuck in my 405 class, when i should be really really really should be studying for my pathopharm.

listing time:

1.) i have finally broken into my new white nike/nursing shoes.

2.) why is it so warm.. it's too warm for october.

3.) following up on a pish's blog....if i was a flavor of ice-cream... i would definitely have some sort of caramel swirl going on. cuz it's something that is comforting and tasty.... and not overrated like chocolate, as well as some nuts. cuz i am nutty person in general.

4.) i wish life was more exciting. after i watched couple episodes of chuck... i kinda thought "cool..that's cool. i want an exciting life like that."

5.) my cough won't go away.

6.) i went on a shopping splurge at old navy. i bought cuteness, and now i feel bad, because there is no more cuteness to go around for everyone.

7.) this might sound so sad.. but i want a boyfriend. i call it "cold weather syndrome.." when it gets darker earlier and when time just seems to slow down....my sudden need of a boy companion surges to a weird level.

8.) sometimes i get scared and worried over the stupidest things.

9.) i have to pee

10.) i miss my family alot. like ALOT.... which may explain part of my yearning for a boy friend. agggg

No comments: